Wednesday, January 25, 2012

AND THIS IS WHY I DO GUY TIPS....

One of the great things about leaving the state of California for college, is the fact that the amount of "men" who wear sweater cut offs and shave their legs went down significantly. My best friend from high school sent me this picture today she snapped of this guy who literally is just screaming for help. Lets start from the bottom up: 1) Cool neon green laces bro. You're not a 12 year old at the skate park anymore. 2) His legs are shaved. If I wanted to date someone who shaved their legs, I would just be a lesbian. 3) Adidas track shorts...well at least you're not wearing matching Adidas slip on flip flops, then we'd have an even bigger issue. 4) SWEATER VEST. Wait, you're kidding me. You know this kid bought this and thought "Oh sick, this hoodie will be super sick when its like kinda breezy out but I still want to show off my triceps." Catastrophe. 5) A sweat band..I didn't even know people seriously wore sweat bands anymore. 6) Gelled spiked hair the size of my baby cousin. 7) He is not only wearing fugly white sunglasses, but he is wearing them inside. 

Some guys may think I'm some raging feminist bitch for writing these guy tips, but the fact is, I'm not. I am just an honest girl who loves men who know how to act like MEN.  I just feel sorry for those guys out there who have SO much potential, but ruin it by wearing sweat bands on their foreheads and white sunglasses inside. I look at it more as I'm doing the society good. If I can at least give one guy out there a reality check on what is appropriate to do and what not to do, I'm satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment