Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Song Of The Day: What I'm Listening To Right Now.

Lotus Flower Theory (Wale x Miguel x Washed Out x RAC x Birdy x John Lennon) by DJ Fergie Ferg

 1. Lotus Flower Theory Remix by Dj Fergie Ferg. Starts out with the beautiful sound of John Lennon, goes into some great lyrics, a background beat by RAC, and ties it all together with an amazing chorus by Migel. Can't get much better.

Stars - Sleep Tonight (Junior Boys Remix) by WilliRegretit

2. Stars- Sleep Tonight (Junior Boys Remix) Have this song on repeat. Perfect for zoning out while studying.

Lover Boys Around The World (DJ 21azy Remix) - Bibio ft Biggie Smalls by DJ 21azy

3. Lover Boys Around The World (DJ 21azy Remix) Love Bibio but with Biggie Smalls lyrics over this upbeat yet mellow beat, flawless.

OnCue - Feel Tall (prod. CJ Luzi) by freshnewtracks

4. Feel Tall- OnCue: I've been on a work out craze lately. Spring Break 12' is right around the corner people. And when it comes to working out, I need the best playlists to get me through it so I don't get bored. You can only watch frat stars pretend to work out for so long until the 20 minutes you've been on the treadmill feels more like an hour.  Fell Tall is definitely a song that pumps me up while workin it on the elliptical and gets me through it.

Brenton Duvall - Phone Rings Goodbye by charlienickymike

5. Phone Rings Goodbye- Brenton Duvall: Love the beat in the background of this song and once it gets around the 1:16 mark it gets you hooked. Brenton Duvall has been doing some great things. I'll be posting his song "That's All" shortly on my party playlist coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment