Monday, September 12, 2011

GUY TIP # 3: Fugly Sunglasses.

This guy looks pretty serious. My question is did he pick these out at the store along with that choker around his neck and say to himself "Damn, I look good." Any of this yellow, blue, orange, or red tinted glasses shit with silver rims or whatever there doing now a days makes me seriously wonder. TO ALL MEN OUT THERE..If you want to be this guy here who probably goes by DarthVader69 on his internet dating website, sport the choker and the tinted glasses.

Well first of all I'm a huge ANTI Ed Hardy person. I don't know, I guess a dragon blowing fire and bejewels never have appealed to me. I know there is a population of people out there who like Ed Hardy, and hey, that's fine. We all grow up sometime. However, for those normal, sane people out there; Ed Hardy is no longer cool (if it ever was).

Ohhh the good ol white rimmed sunglasses. I've had far too many conversations with my friends about how much we despise these babies. You could be Robert Pattinson and if you pick up a pair of white sunglasses and put them on, done. It's not 1995 anymore.

Not sure I even have to explain this one...these glasses are the definition of fugly.

Kanye West, you look like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment