Friday, September 9, 2011

GUY TIP # 2: HAIR 101- Simplicity is Key.

Yes, this is real life. I knew this kid in high school. Kid had potential in the looks department, but then he started gelling his hair taller then kids I babysit. A Guido epidemic is sweeping our country, and I'm not OK with it. And do I even need to mention the pubic hair on his chin? Cool bro.

Ok, some girls like guys with long hair and the "shaggy look." But unless you're a model and look like Ashton Kutcher, i'd have to go with NO. I want a man, not a guy whose hair is as long as my mothers or looks a little to much like my Japanese foreign exchange student named Rica.



Well if the face he is making in this picture isn't creepy enough, the guy went a little to crazy with the hair gel. GEL RULES: If you use gel, a little goes a long way. The idea should be to make your hair look more presentable. If I can tell you have gel in your hair, you're wrong.

Famous soccer players are probably the only men on earth who can wear fohawks seriously and still get laid. Is that a necklace I see slipping out of his shirt? 


Warning: By following these tips women may become more attracted to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment