Saturday, January 28, 2012

Video Of The Day: Tightrope- Yeasayer

I've always wondered what it would be like if I was a musician and hung out with the super "indie" kids in high school. Well, if I had to take a guess this is what it would be like after everyone had a few drinks in them. Just a break out of musical genius, making beats by slapping the floor and finding whatever instrument around them to bust out playing, all to make one beautiful song. Always been a huge Yeasayer fan so when I found this video of them playing one of my favorite songs live in what it looks like someones kitchen, it instantly made my day and I knew it deserved a post. Enjoy this masterpiece. (Favorite part: When the neighbor knocks on the door and tells them to shut the hell up and they close the door and keep playing louder. Yeasayer goes big). 

No comments:

Post a Comment