Monday, January 9, 2012

Girl Advice: Kegstands



I haven't posted advice lately, and after this first picture came up on my newsfeed on Facebook, I knew this would be a crucial post. Ok, so I know that college is supposed to be the one time in your life where you can make bad decisions and look like a complete idiot. However, kegstands are not one of them. And kegstands in a dress (or thong) DEFINITELY are not one of them. Call me a prude, but straddling my body over a keg of beer with disgusting "fratstars" looking down my skirt or snapping pics to upload to a social media site for your future employer to see, certainly does not scream "hire me!" Not to mention the fact that you now have every other person at that parties saliva all up in your mouth, and we wonder why STD's have become so common. No one is going to take the girl who just flashed her vagina to the party seriously. But hey look at the bright side, that super good looking guy in the last picture is giving a thumbs up, so you must be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment