Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert...It's Happening.



My tickets just came in the mail to see RHCP in Dallas on March 9th...words can't describe how excited I am. Red Hot Chili Peppers has been a band that I've listened to all while growing up. Whether it be driving around the beach with my older sister blasting them thinking we were super cool "surfer chicks", having their song Scar Tissue as a ring-tone for about 2 years in high school and annoying the shit out of my parents, rebelling as a teen and blasting them in my room like a crazy 16 year old lunatic, making out to them with my "first love" in high school, or just listening to them on a weekly basis for whatever the mood, RHCP has always been my go to band. Whenever i've been asked the question "If you could see one band in concert, who would it be?" My answer would always be: Red Hot Chili Peppers. Well, it's finally happening. Another concert crossed off my list. I got two tickets, so now I just need to find some worthy enough to go with me. I'll keep ya posted.   

Can't Stop- Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment