Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Song Of The Day: M83- I Guess I'm Floating

There are those certain songs that we rarely come across in our lives. For me, I can probably only count them on one hand. They're the type of song that just completely brings you back to a memory, or a time. They're a beautiful moment that ends too soon, much like a beautiful moment. Where you escape reality for a few short minutes. And although its only a few minutes, it's remarkable. That is how I feel about this song: M83- I Guess I'm Floating. It is only 1 minute and 59 seconds, and as soon as it over I instantly press play again. There are no lyrics, just beautiful sounds that completely captivate you for the whole 1:59. If I ever make a movie one day...this song will be in it. You can hear children in the background and it just reminds me of innocence and childhood. Before anything in life was complicated, a memory all of us can share.

No comments:

Post a Comment