Friday, March 28, 2014

My Fashion Guide To Coachella 2014


13 days and counting until I'm on a plane and heading to Palm Springs, CA for Coachella. Great music, beautiful people, celebs, pool parties, and 87 degree weather..it doesn't get much better than that. It is crucial for any girl to plan her outfits for Coachella. That is why I've included my "must have" list prior and during what is soon to be one of the best weekends of my life.

1. Frankbod Coffee Scrub -$14.95
If you're NOT living in California and you're not a year long bronzed goddess, life can be difficult. I know going from Texas weather to being in a bikini in the sun for 4 days will not be the greatest on my skin. That is where Frank comes in. Frankbod is HEAVEN sent. It is a coffee scrub that smooths out skin, decreases appearance of cellulite, and gives your skin a nice beautiful glow with essential vitamins and minerals. If you're gonna be rockin a bikini week long, Frankbod is crucial.

2. Free People Apres Ski Aviator- $18.00

If you're anything like me, I loose sunglasses ALL the time. Which is exactly why I will not be bringing my Ray Bans to Coachella. It's inevitable that I will be dancing to Empire Of The Sun or Outkast and the next thing I know my glasses are no longer there and that's $200 down the drain. Free People makes some amazingly cute aviator glasses (I prefer the blue) that I will be purchasing for Coachella.




3. Stone Cold Fox-Holy Tube Top- $308
I'm a die hard fan of Stone Cold Fox. Unfortunately, since my parents no longer pay for my clothes I can't afford $300 tops anymore. Tough life. If you can afford this beautiful Holy Tube, it is the perfect top for Coachella. However, if you can't..all hope is not lost. I found a very similar looking top on Sabo Skirt that I love for only $50.






4. LF Daisy Strap Bralet- $65
 With temps averaging the high 80's/90's...it's inevitable majority of people will be wearing little to no clothing. This usually disgusts me about festivals, because no one wants to see a chick who shouldn't be wearing a crop top in a crop top. There are ways to stay cool and not look like a complete slut, and that's where the LF Daisy Bralet comes in. It's not a straight up bra or just pasties and is really cute paired with white lace shorts or a skirt.




5.Stone Cold Fox-Bloom Jumper: $275
    
 The Stone Cold Fox Bloom Jumper might be my favorite piece of clothing I own. Day time during coachella usually consists of pool parties then everyone heads to the festival later in the afternoon. You never know what party you might end up at after, so make sure to bring a back up "go to" outfit.









6. Child of Wild Jewelry: $98
 It's all about the turquoise jewelry. shopplanetblue.com and freepeople.com have some great stuff. The more the better....just don't lose it while you're raging to Ellie Goulding.








7. Vix Swimwear: $164  

 I'm a huge Vix swimwear fan. They have the most flattering swim suits out of majority of brands i've tried. L*Space, Acacia Swim and Luli Fama are among my other favorites. Pool parties is half of the fun of Coachella so it's crucial to have some great bikinis. Check out thegirlandthewater.com, you can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment