Monday, March 3, 2014

California is Always a Good Idea


I don't think I've ever needed a break from reality more in my life. I know that I'm so blessed, so I hate complaining because my problems seem so small compared to the rest of the world. But wow, I've never craved the smell of the ocean air like I do now. I never understood why my Dad would complain about sleeping at night because he was so stressed. Well its day 7 now of me not being able to fall asleep at night because I simply can't turn my mind off. I've become so consumed in work, but it has finally paid off with the biggest deal I've ever made since working at CBS. Thank you Jesus. On top of my work load, I have been dealing with other "issues" in my life with friendships,relationships,etc and the other day I was feeling borderline close to a break down. That coming from a girl who always has it "together," is not normal for me. So that is why my parents were nice enough to book me a trip back to California this weekend. I'm flying into San Fransisco, going to one of my favorite restaurants in the city, then heading straight to my beach house after for 5 days. Halle-fricken-lujah There is nothing a beach run to Pixie Deli for a breakfast burrito and coffee can't fix. Bike rides, beach walks, poke salad, surfing, and spending time with my family could not sound better. Comin for ya Cali.
1. Modelyk- Moderat ft. Lykke Li (Laz Arus Bootleg Remix)

2. Pictures Remix- Flic Flac & Bearson

No comments:

Post a Comment