Monday, November 28, 2011

Artist Of The Day: Phantogram

Phantogram is an American electronic rock duo from Saratoga, Springs, New York, formed in 2007 and consisting of Sarah Barthel (vocals, keyboards) and Josh Carter (vocals, guitars). They write and record in a remote barn in upstate New York called Harmony Lodge. The band name was inspired by the optical illusion called phantogram. Well alright Phantogram, way to blow the rest of us out of the water and look super artsy and cool by recording in your "remote barn in upstate New York" and creating amazing music. I guess I'm just bitter because I'm sitting here eating a Cup of Noodle and studying for exams in Fort Worth, Texas. Keep on keepin' on though Phantogram, you're all that is getting me through this management homework. Enjoy.
Don't Move
 
Mouthful of Diamonds

When I'm Small

No comments:

Post a Comment