Monday, November 28, 2011

Let Yo Hair Down Gurl


Good ol' Creedence Clearwater never ever fails me. This is the classics. This is music.  You don't hear songs like these on the radio. Their songs make me want to create some cliche music video of me road tripping across the US and running free like some gyspy love child. I say this as I sip a coffee at 12 am and study for an exam tomorrow, oh the joys of college. But hey, one can dream right? I always say if I could live in any era it would either be the late 60's or early 70s when real rock and roll was at its prime and I could witness The Rolling Stones, Fleetwood Mac, The Beatles, Creedence Clearwater and the list continues, all LIVE. What I would do for that. I feel like life was just a lot more simpler these days, or maybe it was because everyone was on drugs? Either way, the music was good and that is all I need.


Now here are a few of my favorites by this one of a kind band:

Up Around The Bend- Creedence Clearwater

Bad Moon Rising- Creedence Clearwater



Have You Ever Seen The Rain- Creedence Clearwater

No comments:

Post a Comment