Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Undie Runs. Who the hell made this ok?


Nothing screams "Hire me!" to future employers than a picture of you in your underwear running through your "accredited" campus on your Facebook. Call me a prude, but I don't get it. Really though, looking at this shit makes me ask myself what the hell our society is coming to. For girls who choose to do the undie run you'll either be criticized for not looking good enough in your underwear by the tool guys running next to you (honestly though, you really shouldn't be running around in your underwear looking like that), or you'll be looked at as the "DTF"girl who actually decided to degrade herself and run around in her underwear. And for guys who do the undie run...you just look like a douche-bag running around campus in your underwear. Were all adults here, if you want to go on a run, put on some work out clothes and go burn off those extra beer calories from the weekend. And if you want to party, I promise you, you can still have a hell of a good time not running around looking like a fool in your underwear.

Thats my opinion of the day. Oh, and don't even get me started on lingerie parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment