Friday, March 25, 2011

Just When I Thought Music Couldn't Get Worse..

One of my inspirations for the creation of this blog was to post real, pure, great music for people to listen to in a world filled with over-processed, regurgitated, non meaningful music. Once I thought music couldn't get any worse after Kei$ha's "Tik Tok" song was released, everything I ever thought was proved wrong when I heard the most dreadfully repulsive song i've ever heard in my life: Rebecca Black "Friday." Not only does the way she say Friday just completely piss me off, but the fact that this video has over 40 million views about a song about how a girl gets up in the morning, has to decide where she wants to sit, and how happy she is it's Friday just makes me lose hope for this generation of music to turn around. And please note the token black rap verse, how cliche and so completely pointless? Who ever produced this song, you should be fired. You look like a nice girl Rebecca Black, but singing just isn't for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment