Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The 90's--When life was simple, and music was good.

It was the times of "Nick at Night" and "Disney Channel Original Movies," it was before television became regurgitated versions of every other show on TV and the reality show crase. It was a time of freedom and no responsibilities, a time before people became completely consumed in technology and face to face conservations were still had. It was a time where I would wake up in the morning and the only hard decision I had to make was what kind of sandwich I wanted my mother to pack me for lunch. But what I love most about the 90's: the music. The 90's was the last of the good music before it started to become overproduced with little or no meaning. 


It was the good ol' days. 




There are so many great 90's songs but i've tried to narrow it down to a few of my favorite classic songs from the 90's: 



1. What I Got- Sublime












2. Len-Steal My Sunshine






2. Third Eye Blind- Semi-Charmed Life









3.TLC- Waterfalls














4. Meredith Brooks- Bitch 












5. Marcy Playground- Sex and Candy 












6. What's My Age Again- blink-182





































7. Oasis- Wonderwall 












8. AtLiens- OutKast












9. Meet Virginia- Train












10. Fu-Gee-La- The Fugees


















11. What's Up?-4 Non Blondes












12. Sway- Bic Runga












13. Walk Away- Ben Harper 












14. Torn- Natalie Imbruglia












15. Aint Nothing But A G Thang- Dr.Dre ft. Snoop Dog




















16. Creep- Radiohead


















17. Hallelujah- Jeff Buckley




















18. Mary Janes Last Dance- Tom Petty


19. If It Makes You Happy- Sheryl Crow























No comments:

Post a Comment