Monday, November 25, 2013

3 Songs To Ease Your Travels



Anyone who has read my past blog posts knows that I've been a little homesick and in need of some California in my life. Well, the time has finally come and I'm bearing the dreadful holiday traveling and flying back to the golden state tomorrow night. To say I'm excited would be a complete understatement. I don't know about yall, but I'm all about the perfect entertainment during flights. Skymall doesn't fly with me. I'm definitely the girl who pretends to turn off her iPad but really continues to play music during take off. You won't want to turn your music off either after hearings these 3 songs.

1. Always- Panama (Clasixx Remix)
2. Closer- Tegan and Sara ( The Knocks Remix)
3. Sexual Healing- Marvin Gaye (Kygo Remix)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment