Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Song Of The Day: Spinoza- Generationals


Say a big hello to the indie rock duo, Generationals. There are certain songs we each have in our lives, that when they are played they bring you back to a certain moment. For me,  Spinoza instantly reminds me of my roots of California. While my heart may be here in Texas, I sometimes long for the taste of something familiar. Spinoza is not just a glimpse back into the world of beach days and blonde surfer bros, but a time of simplicity. The time before bills and working 8 to 5. I can sit here and say I'm the most happy and content I've ever been, but it's still nice to have a reminder of the life I have back in California. Don't ask me why, but Spinoza just does that for me. Even though the Generationals are from Louisana, they have a very "California indie band vibe" to them. The music video to "Spinoza" is also well worth watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment