Monday, July 22, 2013

3 Songs To Get You Through Your Monday


After I heard the song edit by Flic Flac of Vance Joy's song Riptide (see post below), I knew I had to research this band further. Flic Flac is a band that is heard in clubs across Austria and is now making it over to the US. I've probably played Riptide over 100 times in the past 3 days, and I'm still not tired of it. Well, I strolled across Flic Flac's sound cloud page and found a few more gems I've added to my playlists. These 3 songs have made my Monday fly by. So if you're still behind your desk at work like me, put on some head phones and thank me for making your day just that much better.


1. Clara Luzia- The Waving Ones Are Us (FlicFlac Edit)  2. Milky Chance- Stolen Dance (Flic Flac Edit) 3. Parov Stelar- The Mojo Radio Gang (Flic Flac Edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment