Monday, July 29, 2013

7 Songs To Take A Drive To


There are a few things in life that can help me de-stress no matter what. 1) A bubble bath 2) A large glass of wine (obviously) 3) A drive. Maybe it is because I don't have to commute for work, but sometimes there is nothing that clears my head more then just taking a nice long drive with the perfect playlist. I'm feeling a little home sick right  now and would do anything to be driving along the coast of Big Sur, CA. I've included a list of 7 songs; some new, and some old, that are the perfect songs to listen to and just drive. So if you're going on a trip this weekend, or wine just isn't cutting it, add these to your playlist.
1. Daydreaming- Youth Lagoon (Noah Hyde Remix) 2. Love Lost- Temper Trap (Keljet Remix) 3. It All Feels All Right- Washed Out 4. FMLYBD- Electricity 5. Let's Go Surfing- The Drums 6. Dream Machine- Mark Farina 7. The World At Large- Modest Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment