Thursday, December 29, 2011

Song of The Day: Lana Del Rey- Born To Die

Well...another Lana Del Rey song I find myself continuously hitting repeat on. Turn this up, and really listen to the lyrics. It is the epitome of majority of peoples relationship today.

"Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don't know why
Keep making me laugh,
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime

Come and take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words
This is the last time
Cause you and I, we were born to die"

The song sounds kind of morbid but I think it has a deeper meaning than that. Loving the sounds Lana has been producing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment