Monday, October 17, 2011

What a live performance should look like: 40 Day Dream

I went on a little Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros binge this summer, then stopped listening to them for awhile. I just synced my ipod after a few months and came across their music again which reminded me of this unreal video I saw of them performing 40 Day Dream.  A little of their moves are a little out there, but they perform this song with such passion. They don't have any crazy lights or background dancers in slutty outfits gallivanting around the stage. They just let go and don't care..and kind of look like they did a little too much cocaine? But hey, I'd choose to see a performance like this any day over this Pitbull and Niki Minaji bull. This is just real, pure, passionate performing at its greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment