Monday, October 17, 2011

A Spot You Should All Vacay: Post Ranch Inn- Big Sur, California.

I grew up with a father who had a crazy passion for trying all the "best restaurants" and always wanting to see what action was happening. When I was 13 this annoyed the shit out of me because all I wanted to be doing was talking on AIM or pretend to go see a movie with my friends. Now that I'm older, I absolutely love it. Being wined and dined by the parents is actually one of my favorite things to do, especially now that I'm in my 3rd year of college and majority of my meal consists of Amy's Organic frozen meals. I really started embracing trying all these new places around my junior year of high school and would take weekend trips to San Francisco and tried some amazing restaurants in the city such as Gary Dankos, Michael Mina, Bix, The Slanted Door, Foreign Cinema, etc. However, my all time favorite restaurant other than French Laundry in Napa Valley would have to be Sierra Mar Restaurant at Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur, California. Big Sur itself is a place everyone needs to experience. Post Ranch Inn is absolutely breath taking. So if you're ever near the northern coast of California, make a trip to Post Ranch Inn, I promise you it will be worth the extra buck.





No comments:

Post a Comment