Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Band Of The Week: Black Cobra Vipers


There are certain songs that make you just want to dance around in your underwear and pray to god no one can see you through your apartment windows. Well "On The Road" by Black Cobra Vipers is that for me. I came across this song today on Soundcloud and was thinking to myself  "Wow, this is definitely blog worthy." I went to read up a bit on the band, only to realize that the drummer, Rob Mills, went to my high school (he is the trendy guy in the blue blazer pictured below). Black Cobra Vipers (how cooler can a band name get?) is a San Francisco based trio rock band with a ton of talent, and their doing great things. I'm interested to see where these guys are in the future. Check out more of their songs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment