Thursday, August 29, 2013

Good Vibes Part 1

People underestimate the power of “good vibes.” It wasn’t until living in an absolute monstrosity of a dorm room my freshmen year of college (Colby Hall for all your Horned Frogs) when I developed the great attribute of how to create good vibes. Sure, I had about an inch between mine and roommates bed to sleep, sinks were falling off the walls, and there was never a time I felt 100% clean no matter how many times I showered with my shower shoes. But that is where having a pair of great speakers, an even better playlist, and a few anthropologie candles made a huge difference in my dorm experience.  I’m sure you’re thinking this is just some “California hippy bullshit” but I strongly believe that music can completely alter any type of mood or "vibe" in a situation. Below is a list of a few go to songs if you just need some good ol vibes in your life. Enjoy

1. Notorious Insanity- Jamiroquai/Notorious BIG Flight Facilities (Repost) 
 
2. Instant Need- FKJ
3. In Da Club- 50 Cent (Woody Remix)  4. No Diggity- Chet Faker

No comments:

Post a Comment