Sunday, April 14, 2013

What I'm Listening To Today: Bob Dylan

Everyone should listen to Bob Dylan at some point in there day, but then I guess that would make it uncool huh? I've been an avid Bob Dylan listener since my rebellious high school years. I'd always listen to his albums while I'd paint and that was my way of relaxing and "getting away from the world." Talk about an emotional 16 year old. Well, even though I've grown up a lot, the pure emotion in Bob Dylan's music is still there. There are very few songs that I can listen to and just say to myself "Wow, this beautiful." I'm at a weird time in my life. I'm graduating college in 3 weeks, and emotions are rising. Whenever I am feeling a little tense, these are some of my go to songs. I hope you can enjoy these like I do.

 I'm a huge Johnny Cash fan too so this song has been on repeat lately:

Girl From The North Country- ft. Johnny Cash 


I Want You
Like A Rolling Stone
Knockin' On Heavens Door


No comments:

Post a Comment