Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Song Of The Day: Open Letter- Jay Z

I don't care what anyone says about Jay-Z. Yeah, he's cocky, but if you were him I'm sure you would be too. Jay-Z is one of the only rappers today that I think still creates real hip-hop. I favor his old stuff, but he still continues to produce amazing music. He released a new song called "Open Letters" this week.
There has been a lot of controversy over this song and the trip Jay-Z and Beyonce took to Cuba. So Common and Jay-Z released an "Open Letter Part II." Of course their music is going to be controversial, their rapping about real things in our world other than money, chains, and tits. I may not agree with everything they say, but that doesn't take away from the fact that they create real music.

No comments:

Post a Comment