Monday, December 3, 2012

4 Songs To Get You Through Finals Alive

So my computer fell off my sink a few nights ago, which caused my hard-drive to completely crash. It wouldn't have been too big of a deal other than I lost a 15 page paper due the next day. I had a major panic attack and wallowed in my own self pity for awhile, but then I realized I had to get over it. My fault for having my $1200 laptop sitting on the side of my sink while getting ready. It's life. For awhile I thought my life was over. I lost all my music, all my documents, everything. Then I realized something: If the worst thing to happen to me this year is having my hard-drive crash, I'm a very lucky person with a lot to be thankful for. So you know what I did? Sat my ass down in the library, put on my head phones and re-wrote my paper. I discovered these 4 songs in the process, and have to say, they made rewriting that paper a whole lot easier. Hope they bring you as much joy as they brought me. Happy finals week yall.

1. Shooting Stars- Bag Raiders



2. Come Together- PNAU
3. Beat Connection- The Palace Garden


4. Tennis- Origins

No comments:

Post a Comment